Monday, April 13, 2009

Bye!

This Wild and Crazy Girl is signing off. Because really? I'm not so wild and crazy and that's exactly the way I like it. And I've found I'm not much of a blogger either. My life is so incredibly awesome and I am so extremely blessed, I really need to be enjoying it more hands on.

But this blog has served a purpose like everything in life. I have met some AMAZING people through this blog that I would not have known otherwise. And I've learned something from every one of you. Especially Heather, Lacy, Jettie, and Amanda. Thanks for your awesomeness and I will visit you all from time to time on your blogs and other places.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I hate to see you go, but I know how you feel. I've got way too much on my plate for blogging right now! Enjoy life to the fullest! I'll see you on Facebook!

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Don't go!!!!

Please keep in touch -- even if only on Facebook. I'd miss you too much. I'm so sorry that I haven't been making my rounds like I should. I've missed out on so much.

Love,
Lacy

jettied said...

OOHH what?...OOHh Iam so sad. i been missing you like crazy!! I just seen you had commented on mine today( I know a bit slow Iam!!) and rushed right over and it's goodbye!! I will miss your posts..I have been worried. I do understand though...as of late I haven't had much time on here either!! Been so busy. I need like 8 more hours in a day!!
Well I wish you the best..and maybe one day? Will you keep this blog here evan if your not blogging? just so i have someplace to see you?

Heather said...

I found out I am not much of a blogger these days either...just checked my blog and saw I hadn't posted since January...guess FB has taken over for me!!

Attie said...

just wanted to say hi!

Jettie said...

hi there girl!! hope this finds you great!! I am closing down the blog but will have new one..it's just getting too full!!

Jettie said...

Happy New Year!!! yes it's me again!!